The Peregrine Radama 1 is a well ventilated, free standing, easy to setup backpacking tent. Features a single entry point and 1.5 vestibules for keeping your gear out of the elements.
DAC Pressfit™ aluminum poles • DAC Jake's Foot™• Gear Loft Theater™ for iPad®• Fast Flight™ footprint for ultralight travel (sold separately) • Reflective cord zipper pulls and guy lines with Line-Loc® adjusters • Peak Vents for circulation • 7000 series aluminum Shepherd Hook tent pegs • Wide opening door with stowaway pocket • Full coverage rain fly with swept design for ventilation, strength, and stability
- Sleeps: 1 person
- Total Weight: 3 lbs 12 oz
- Minimum Weight: 2lbs 6oz (poles, footprint*, fly)
- Size: 90"L x 34"W x 32"H
- Packed size: 7"x21"
- Vestibules: 1.5. Primary 7.4 sq. ft, secondary 3.7 sq. ft
- Zippers: Rain Fly YKK #8, Inner Tent Door YKK #8
- Poles: 2 DAC Pressfit® 7001 8.5mm Aluminum
- Floor: 68D 210T polyester PU3000mm
- Fly: 75d 190t polyester PU1500mm
- Mesh: 40D Polyester
- Storage: 2 mesh pockets, hook at tent apex, Gear Loft Theater™
- Fast Flight™ Footprint: 6.0oz